All Season Solar Cooker Models
ALL SEASON SOLAR COOKER
Limited Stock Remains
- This design will provide more cooked food on any solar day than any other cooker of similar size and design.
- Light weight and portable, this cooker folds compactly for easy transportation to camp sites.
- This is the ONLY panel/box hybrid cooker that can perfectly capture the sun from sunup to sundown.
- Works any time of the day, any day of the year, anywhere on earth, as long as the sun is shining and Users of the All Season
- Solar Cooker can take full advantage of the sun, whenever the sun is available.
- Easily prepares 3 or 4 different meals in a day and 2 to 3 quart capacity.
The All Season Solar Cooker is a hybrid panel/box cooker. It has the unique ability to fully and perfectly capture all available sunlight from sunup to sundown. This means that the user can cook any time of day, whenever the sun is shining. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Easily provides 3 meals a day. To aid in cooking, this cooker is equipped with a “Sunsight”. This simple device is used to set your cooker slightly ahead of the sun, allowing unattended cooking. Cake, potatoes, bread, poultry, veggies – all will cook without any further adjustment of the cooker once the Sunsight is set. Large roasts and slow cooking foods such as dry beans or large stews may require a single refocusing during the cooking period. The inventor has used this cooker to cook dry beans from scratch – not pre-soaked, not preheated, ice cold tap water – on the shortest day of the year, every year, for the past 7 years. And every year the beans have been perfectly cooked. Why? Because the All Season Solar Cooker can start cooking as soon as the sun comes up and continue to cook until the sun goes down. Most solar cookers are designed to work optimally between the hours of 10 and 2. The All Season Solar Cooker is designed to work optimally from sunup to sundown.
With the All Season Solar Cooker you get 8 to 12 hours of solar cooking potential. With other designs you get only 4. CHOOSE WISELY – there are many designs to choose from but none match the performance of the All Season Solar Cooker
To Buy: Click the Original 1.0 Button, below
ALL SEASON SOLAR COOKER Revised for 2017
- New, larger version of the popular All Season Solar Cooker. Turkey Sized! Or two pots at once!
- 28% larger cooking area allows the use of oblong, rectangular and round baking dishes
- New reflective material is brighter, hotter and easier to clean
- Affordable and efficient. The ASSC 2017 can cook from dawn until dusk. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are all possible.
- Our custom Sunsight perfects focus and can be used to set cooking duration
- Large enough to cook a turkey, or use multiple pans
Includes 2 reusable cooking bags and a folding trivet. This is a highly efficient solar cooker that can serve as an oven or as a stove-top burner. Any meal that you prepare in the oven or on a medium stove top can be prepared in the All Season Solar Cooker 2017, The highly portable design folds compactly for transportation then quickly assembles for use. Great for camping, home use, for any situation where you do not want to use precious fuel. Capable of cooking from dawn until dusk, the 2017 All Season Solar Cooker can cook two pots at once. Very easy to use. Your cooking base always remains flat – no dangerous tilting is required. An included sun sight helps to time unattended cooking sessions of up three hours. Set it, forget it. This is the easiest and most efficient solar cooker that you will find.
With the All Season Solar Cooker you get 8 to 12 hours of solar cooking potential. With other designs you get only 4. CHOOSE WISELY – there are many designs to choose from but none match the performance of the All Season Solar Cooker.
GOOD NEWS! Now in stock. Direct from the Inventor
To purchase directly from the inventor, please click the 2017 button, below.
Also available on Amazon: Search for the 2017 All Season Solar Cooker.