The All Season Solar Cooker is the world's best panel cooker. Its unique design means you can:
Cook anywhere on Earth, whenever the sun is shining -- even with broken clouds.
Cook early in the morning, mid day, late afternoon.
Easily and accurately focus on the sun
Rapidly achieve cooking temperatures
Cook more food than any other cooker its size
Easily transport it anywhere -- it weighs around 2 pounds!
Pack it away small. Saves energy when assembled, saves space when stored.
"You don't buy a shovel because you want a shovel, you buy a shovel because you want a hole."
Same goes for solar cooking. You want the best tool for the job, one that will deliver more of the desired product - cooked food - than any other. The All Season Solar Cooker produces more of the desired product than any other cooker its size. Why? Because it is the only design that can perfectly capture the sun from dawn until dusk.
YOU NEED TO KNOW:
The All Season Solar Cooker "Camper" is the ONLY solar cooker that is designed to capture the sun ALL DAY LONG. Most solar cookers are optimized to collect the sun just 4 hours a day. This cooker will capture the sun up to 12 hours a day. Cook 3 times the food!
The All Season Solar Cooker (ASSC) folds up small and transports light, perfect for campers and anyone with limited fuel, weight, and space concerns. All necessary hardware is provided.
Use the ASSC to:
- Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Dry firewood, shoes and gear
- Heat dishwater or shower water
- Use almost any pot you currently own (fits most cookware)
- Cook from dawn to dusk, whenever the sun is available
- Candle making - no danger of setting your wax ablaze
- Salt production - quickly evaporate fresh or salt water
- Cooking where fires are prohibited
- Dehydrate Vegetables
- Dry jerky - beef, fish, poultry
- Virtually and application where flameless heat or cooking is desired
Made in USA
The All Season Solar Cooker is constructed using 4mm corrugated polypropylene. A 2mil outdoor rated reflective polyester film is pressure laminated to the polypropylene. The laminated sheet is then precision die cut, folded and packed.
Included in the kit are 2 restaurant grade reusable cooking bags and a rack that will hold two pots or one turkey roaster.